COUNCIL CHAMBERS - 429 "C" STREET
LEMOORE REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
LEMOORE HOUSING AUTHORITY
1. Public Comment
If you wish to comment on an item which is not on the agenda, you may do so under "Public comment." In order to allow time for all public comments, each individual's comments are limited to five minutes. When addressing the Council, you are requested to come forward to the speaker's microphone, state your name and address, and then proceed with your presentation
5. Report and Recommendation - City Resolution 2012-03 - City Expressing its Intent to Serve, and Electing to Serve, as the Successor Agency for the Non-Housing Assets and Functions of the Redevelopment Agency and Expressing its Intent to Select the Lemoore Housing Authority for the Housing Assets and Functions, Upon Dissolution of the Redevelopment Agency
6. Adjourn to Lemoore Redevelopment Agency Meeting
8. Report and Recommendation - Redevelopment Agency Resolution 2012-03 - Transferring its Non-Housing Assets and Functions to the City as the Successor Agency and its Housing Assets and Functions to Lemoore Housing Authority
9. Adjourn to Lemoore Housing Authority Meeting
12. Adjourn to Lemoore City Council Meeting
13. Closed Session Public Comment
14. Adjourn to Lemoore City Council Closed Session
15. Adjourn to Joint Lemoore City Council / Lemoore Redevelopment Agency Closed Session
16. AdjournmentNotice of ADA Compliance: If you or anyone in your party needs reasonable accommodation to attend, or participate in, any City Council Meeting, please make arrangements by contacting the Human Resources Office at City Hall 24 hours prior to the meeting. They can be reached by calling 924-6700, or by mail at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, California 93245.
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the City Council regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerk's Counter at City Hall located at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, CA during normal business hours. In addition, most documents will be posted on the City's website at http://www.lemoore.com/.
I, Nanci C. O. Lima, City Clerk of the City of Lemoore, do hereby declare that the foregoing agenda for the Lemoore City Council special meeting of Tuesday, January 31, 2012 as posted on the outside bulletin board located at City Hall, 119 Fox Street on Friday, January 27, 2012 at 4 p.m.