VETERANS MEMORIAL BUILDING
411 West "D" STREET
APRIL 9, 2013 -
1. Call to Order: A. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Comment
If you wish to comment on an item which is not on the agenda, you may do so under "Public Comment." In order to allow time for all public comments, each individual's comments are limited to five minutes. When addressing the Council/Commission, you are requested to come forward to the speaker's microphone, state your name and address, and then proceed with your presentation.
4. Adjourn to Special Lemoore Planning Commission Meeting
5. Reconsideration of Sign Variance #2012-03 Application by David Rose from Elite Acid from Section 9-5F-5-B1 and 9-5F-5B2 to Allow Flexibility
6. Adjourn to Special Joint Lemoore City Council/Lemoore Planning Commission Meeting
8. Adjourn to Special Lemoore City Council Meeting
10. Adjourn to Lemoore City Council Closed Session:
*Objectives/Long Term GoalsNotice of ADA Compliance: If you or anyone in your party needs reasonable accommodation to attend, or participate in, any City Council Meeting, please make arrangements by contacting the Human Resources Office at City Hall 24 hours prior to the meeting. They can be reached by calling 924-6700, or by mail at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, California 93245.
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the City Council regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerk's Counter at City Hall located at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, CA during normal business hours. In addition, most documents will be posted on the City's website at www.lemoore.com.
I, Kristie R. Baley, City Clerk of the City of Lemoore, do hereby declare that the foregoing agenda for the Special Joint Meeting of the Lemoore City Council and Lemoore Planning Commission for Tuesday, April 9, 2013 was posted on the outside bulletin board located at City Hall, 119 Fox Street in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Dated this 5th day of April 2013.