LEMOORE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS - 429 "C" STREET
1. Pledge of Allegiance and Roll Call
If you wish to comment on an item, which is not on the agenda, you may do so under "Public Comment." In order to allow time for all public comments, each individual's comments are limited to five minutes. When addressing the Commission, you are requested to come forward to the speaker's microphone, state your name and address, and then proceed with your presentation.
2. Public Comments and Inquiries
3. Approval of July 18, 2011 Special Meeting Minutes
4. Public Hearing Conditional Use Permit #2011-01 by Castadio & Burrows, Inc., - CANCELLED (rescheduled for 8-22-2011 Planning Commission meeting at 7pm)
5. Boundary Line Adjustment #2011-01 by the Roman Catholic Bishop of Fresno to eliminate the boundary lines of Assessor Parcel #021-330-006 to merge with Assessor Parcel #021-330-009 located on the east side of Lemoore Avenue, south of MIQ School and within the St. Peter's Church property.
6. Site Plan Review #2011-06 by the Diocese of Fresno Education Corporation to place three 24'x 40' modular units to be used as office for the Church and enclose the covered space located at the south portion of the existing school office building for additional office space. The subject site for the proposals is described as Assessors Parcel #021-320-002 which is part of the MIQ campus.
7. Planning Director's Report - Activity Update
8. Commission's Report and Request for Information
Anticipated Future Agenda Items - August 22, 2011-Public Hearing on Zone Change and Conditional Use Permit by Castadio & Burrows, Inc. to expand the existing cardlock re-fueling facility and add bulk fuel storage at 1200 s. 19th Avenue
All staff reports are available for public review on the City's website
NOTICE OF ADA COMPLIANCE: If you or anyone in your party needs reasonable accommodation to attend, or participate in, any Planning Commission Meeting, please make arrangements by contacting the Human Resources Office at City Hall 24 hours prior to the meeting. They can be reached by calling 924-6700, or by mail at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, California 93245.
CONDUCT AT PUBLIC MEETINGS: Your courtesy is requested to help our meeting run smoothly. If you'll be kind enough to follow these simple rules, we can make the best possible use of time. Please turn off all cell phones and pagers. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, cheering, foul language, or obscenities. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the City to carry out its meeting or prevents/disrupts others from fully participating in the meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting pursuant to Government Code § 54957.9.
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Planning Commission regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerks Counter at City Hall located at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, CA., during normal business hours. In addition, such documents will be posted on the City's website at www.lemoore.com.
I, Holly P. Smyth, Secretary of the Lemoore Planning Commission, do hereby declare that the foregoing agenda for the regular meeting of the Lemoore Planning Commission on Monday, August 8, 2011 was posted on the outside of the bulletin board located at 119 Fox Street on August 4, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.