LEMOORE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS - 429 "C" STREET
1. Pledge of Allegiance and Roll Call
If you wish to comment on an item, which is not on the agenda, you may do so under "Public Comment.” In order to allow time for all public comments, each individual’s comments are limited to five minutes. When addressing the Commission, you are requested to come forward to the speaker's microphone, state your name and address, and then proceed with your presentation.
2. Public Comments and Inquiries
3. Approval of January 23, 2011 Meeting Minutes
4. Boundary Line Adjustment #2012-01 by Wathen Castanos Homes between Assessor Parcels #023-020-002 and #023-610-043 located on the north east corner of Smith Avenue and Seina Way, which a portion is a part of the East Village Subdivision, Tract 791.
5. One (1) year extension request for Site Plan Review #2009-01 for Village at Acacia Apartments, an 81 unit multi-housing complex located on an 6.36 acre site on the southwest corner of West Bush Street and Acacia Drive.
6. Planning Director’s Report – Activity Update
7. Commission's Report and Request for Information
-General Plan Conformity of Bush Street Abandonment West of Marsh Drive by Pharris Lemoore LLC related to Victory Village
-Site Plan Review & Variance for Billingsley to construct a shell building on the SE corner of Lemoore Avenue and Magnolia to potentially support 2 businesses
-Zoning Change / Special Zoning Exemption / Site Plan Review / Environmental for Montrio Captial Parners for a 180 unit apartment complex located north of the railroad, west of 19˝ Avenue, and east of State Highway 41
All staff reports are available for public review on the City's website
NOTICE OF ADA COMPLIANCE: If you or anyone in your party needs reasonable accommodation to attend, or participate in, any Planning Commission Meeting, please make arrangements by contacting the Human Resources Office at City Hall 24 hours prior to the meeting. They can be reached by calling 924-6700, or by mail at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, California 93245.
CONDUCT AT PUBLIC MEETINGS: Your courtesy is requested to help our meeting run smoothly. If you'll be kind enough to follow these simple rules, we can make the best possible use of time. Please turn off all cell phones and pagers. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, cheering, foul language, or obscenities. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the City to carry out its meeting or prevents/disrupts others from fully participating in the meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting pursuant to Government Code § 54957.9.
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Planning Commission regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerks Counter at City Hall located at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, CA., during normal business hours. In addition, such documents will be posted on the City's website at www.lemoore.com.
I, Holly P. Smyth, Secretary of the Lemoore Planning Commission, do hereby declare that the foregoing agenda for the regular meeting of the Lemoore Planning Commission on Monday, February 13, 2012 was posted on the outside of the bulletin board located at 119 Fox Street on February 6 , 2012