LEMOORE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS - 429 "C" STREET
1. Pledge of Allegiance and Roll Call
If you wish to comment on an item, which is not on the agenda, you may do so under "Public Comment." In order to allow time for all public comments, each individual's comments are limited to five minutes. When addressing the Commission, you are requested to come forward to the speaker's microphone, state your name and address, and then proceed with your presentation.
2. Public Comments and Inquiries
3. Approval of August 27, 2012 Meeting Minutes
4. Major Site Plan Review #2012-11 and Categorical Exemption #2012-09 request by Jay and Linda Paulson to construct an 1,194 square foot residential unit that faces onto the alley behind 25 "C" Street in the Downtown District
5. Zoning Amendment #2012-03 regarding modification to Section 9-4 of the Zoning Code relating to Medical Marijuana to coorelate to the proposed addition of Chapter 8 to Title 4 to the Lemoore Municipal Code related to Medical Marijuana proposed by the Police Department
6. Planning Director's Report - Activity Update
7. Commission's Report and Request for Information
Anticipated Future Agenda Items -
-Review final design drawings for Montrio Capital Partners 184-unit apartment complex on 19 ½ Avenue
All staff reports are available for public review on the City's website http://www.lemoore.com/planning/plan_com.htm
NOTICE OF ADA COMPLIANCE: If you or anyone in your party needs reasonable accommodation to attend, or participate in, any Planning Commission Meeting, please make arrangements by contacting the Human Resources Office at City Hall 24 hours prior to the meeting. They can be reached by calling 924-6700, or by mail at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, California 93245.
CONDUCT AT PUBLIC MEETINGS: Your courtesy is requested to help our meeting run smoothly. If you'll be kind enough to follow these simple rules, we can make the best possible use of time. Please turn off all cell phones and pagers. Please refrain from public displays or outbursts such as unsolicited applause, comments, cheering, foul language, or obscenities. Any disruptive activities that substantially interfere with the ability of the City to carry out its meeting or prevents/disrupts others from fully participating in the meeting will not be permitted and offenders will be requested to leave the meeting pursuant to Government Code § 54957.9.
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Planning Commission regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerks Counter at City Hall located at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, CA., during normal business hours. In addition, such documents will be posted on the City's website at www.lemoore.com.
I, Gloria Hobbs, Assistant Planner for the City of Lemoore, do hereby declare that the foregoing agenda for the regular meeting of the Lemoore Planning Commission on Monday, October 22, 2012 was posted on the outside of the bulletin board located at 119 Fox Street on October 16, 2012 prior to 5:00 p.m.