LEMOORE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS - 429 "C" STREET
1. Call to Order: A. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Public Comment
If you wish to comment on an item, which is not on the agenda, you may do so under "Public Comment." In order to allow time for all public comments, each individual's comments are limited to five minutes. When addressing the Commission, you are requested to come forward to the speaker's microphone, state your name and address, and then proceed with your presentation.
3. Approval - Minutes - Regular Meeting 1-14-13
4. Approval - Minutes - Special Joint Meeting of the City Council and Planning Commission 4-9-13
5. Site Plan Review #2013-01 - Application by the Lemoore City Council who has been working with Chevron Energy Solutions to evaluate the potential costs and long-term savings of installing solar at City-owed sites throughout Lemoore to offset energy costs. The north well field well sites #4 and #6 at Elder and 17th Avenues were previously considered and approved for solar and proposed solar on the Police Station is exempt from CEQA and not subject to Site Plan Review and therefore these 2 locations are not a part of Planning Commission's Site Plan/Environmental Review.
6. Sign Variance #2013-01 - Sal Pablo of Sign Development representing Shirdhi Incorporated, is requesting a variance from Section 9-5F-3A-2, 9-5F-4 (design standards), Tables 9-5F-5B1, 9-5F-5-B2, and Table 9-6-3-E1 of the sign regulations in the zoning code pertaining to sign type and sign height in the downtown DMX zone district. The applicant would like to continue to use the existing 26'-6" freestanding non-conforming pole with the existing 10'-6' tall x 4'-2" wide sign located at 110 West "D" Street under section 9-2B-16 to allow flexibility under the above noted sections.
7. Commission's Report and Request for Information
Tentative Future Agenda Items
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the City Council regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerk's Counter at City Hall located at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, CA during normal business hours. In addition, most documents will be posted on the City's website at www.lemoore.com.
I, Kristie R. Baley, City Clerk of the City of Lemoore, do hereby declare that the foregoing agenda for the Lemoore Planning Commission Special Meeting of Monday, May 6, 2013 was posted on the outside bulletin board located at City Hall, 119 Fox Street in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Dated this 3rd day of May 2013.