LEMOORE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS - 429 "C" STREET
1. Pledge of Allegiance and Roll Call
If you wish to comment on an item, which is not on the agenda, you may do so under "Public Comment." In order to allow time for all public comments, each individual's comments are limited to five minutes. When addressing the Commission, you are requested to come forward to the speaker's microphone, state your name and address, and then proceed with your presentation.
2. Public Comments and Inquiries
3. Approval - Minutes - Regular Meeting July 28, 2014
4. Public Hearing - Major Site Plan Review No. 2014-02 and Conditional Use Permit No. 2014-03 - Request to Construct a 28-Unit Senior Affordable Apartment Complex - Phase II of Existing Cinnamon Villas Apartments Located at 335 W. Cinnamon Drive
5. Planning Director's Report
6. Commission's Report and Request for Information
-Public Hearing - Report and Recommendation - Zone Change and General Plan Amendment - 847 and 849 Champion Street
NOTICE OF ADA COMPLIANCE: If you or anyone in your party needs reasonable accommodation to attend, or participate in, any Planning Commission Meeting, please make arrangements by contacting the Human Resources Office at City Hall 24 hours prior to the meeting. They can be reached by calling 924-6700, or by mail at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, California 93245.
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Planning Commission regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerks Counter at City Hall located at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, CA., during normal business hours. In addition, such documents will be posted on the City's website at www.lemoore.com.
I, Kristie Baley, Planning Commission Secretary, do hereby declare that the foregoing Agenda for the Lemoore Planning Commission Regular Meeting of Monday, August 11, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. was posted on the outside bulletin board located at City Hall, 119 Fox Street in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Dated this 8th day of August 2014.
Link to Reverse Side of Lemoore Planning Commission Agenda Page 1