LEMOORE CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS - 429 "C" STREET
1. Pledge of Allegiance and Roll Call
If you wish to comment on an item, which is not on the agenda, you may do so under "Public Comment." In order to allow time for all public comments, each individual's comments are limited to five minutes. When addressing the Commission, you are requested to come forward to the speaker's microphone, state your name and address, and then proceed with your presentation.
2. Public Comments and Inquiries
3. Approval - Minutes - Regular Meeting July 14, 2014
4. Public Hearing - Conditional Use Permit - CEQA - Categorically Exempt - Derek Weisser - Framework Racing Inc. - Review and Consider Adoption of Resolution No. 2014-02 - Establishing a BMX Race Track South of Idaho Avenue, Approximately 900 Feet East of Highway 41
5. Public Hearing - Zoning Code Update - City Initiated Project - CEQA - Categorically Exempt - Review and Consider Adoption of Resolution No. 2014-03 - Making a Recommendation to the City Council Regarding the Amending the City of Lemoore Zoning Code (Title 9); An Ordinance Modifying Certain Sections of Article D1: Landscaping Standards
6. Planning Director's Report
7. Commission's Report and Request for Information
- Public Hearing - Report and Recommendation - Approval - Conditional Use Permit - Cinnamon Villas Phase II - 28 Additional Senior Affordable Apartments - Approx 2 Acres on South East Corner of Cinnamon Drive and Follett Street
- Report and Recommendation - Approval - Major Site Plan - Cinnamon Villas Phase II - 28 Additional Senior Affordable Apartments - Approx 2 Acres - South East Corner of Cinnamon Drive and Follett Street
NOTICE OF ADA COMPLIANCE: If you or anyone in your party needs reasonable accommodation to attend, or participate in, any Planning Commission Meeting, please make arrangements by contacting the Human Resources Office at City Hall 24 hours prior to the meeting. They can be reached by calling 924-6700, or by mail at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, California 93245.
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the Planning Commission regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection at the City Clerks Counter at City Hall located at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, CA., during normal business hours. In addition, such documents will be posted on the City's website at www.lemoore.com.
I, Kristie Baley, Planning Commission Secretary, do hereby declare that the foregoing Agenda for the Lemoore Planning Commission Regular Meeting of Monday, July 28, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. was posted on the outside bulletin board located at City Hall, 119 Fox Street in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Dated this 25th day of July 2014.
Link to Reverse Side of Lemoore Planning Commission Agenda Page 1