TO THE FORMER LEMOORE REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
COUNCIL CHAMBERS - 429 "C" STREET
September 24, 2014 -
1. Call to Order: A. Pledge of Allegiance B. Roll Call
2. Public Comment
Public Comment may be addressed to the Regular Meeting Items listed below. In order to allow time for all public comments, each individual's comments are limited to five minutes. When addressing the Council, you are requested to come forward to the speaker's microphone, state your name and address, and then proceed with your presentation.
3. Approval - Minutes - Regular Meeting - August 28, 2014
4. Report and Recommendation - Adoption of Resolution No. 2014-09 for the Disposition of Property for Amler Investments, L.P. for a portion of APN 024-051-015 (1.78+/- Acres of vacant land) located on the northwest corner of Commerce Way and the future Venture Place in the Lemoore Industrial Park for an amount of $69,600.
5. Report and Recommendation - Adoption of Resolution No. 2014-10 for the Disposition of Property APN 024-051-013 (3.49+/- Acres of vacant land) and a portion of 024-051-015 (7.64+/- Acres of vacant land) located west of Commerce Way at the future Venture Place in the Lemoore Industrial Park for the combined amount of $87,500 and the Construction of a Road and other Improvements for the creation of a Business Park.
6. Report and Recommendation - Approval of the Recognized Obligation Payment Schedule for the Period of January 1 - June 30, 2015 (ROPS 14-15B), Resolution No. 2014-11
Notice of ADA Compliance: If you or anyone in your party needs reasonable accommodation to attend, or participate in, any Oversight Board Meeting, please make arrangements by contacting City Hall at least 24 hours prior to the meeting by calling 924-6700, or by mail at 119 Fox Street, Lemoore, California 93245.
CERTIFICATION OF POSTING
I, Mary J. Venegas, Board Clerk for the Oversight Board, do hereby declare that the foregoing agenda for the Oversight Board special meeting of September 24, 2014 was posted on the outside bulletin board located at City Hall, 119 Fox Street in accordance with applicable legal requirements on the 19th day of September 2014.
Link to Reverse Side of Oversight Board Agenda Page 1