To report issues related to water leaks or water waste, call (559) 924-6744 ext 744 OR e-mail reportwaterwaste@lemoore.com.

To report water leaks in the street or other public right-of-way, call (559) 924-6744 ext 744 during work hours OR call Lemoore Police Department Dispatch at (559) 924-5333 for after hour emergencies.

Report a violation of City of Lemoore watering rules or over-watering by calling Public Works (559) 924-6744 ext 744. In order to make efficient use of limited staff, having the following information ready would be very helpful:

  • Address of water waste, along with major cross streets. If you do not have an exact address, provide as much location information as possible.
  • Date and time that you observed the over-watering.
  • What you actually observed. For example: Was the water running into the gutter? Approximately how long had it been running? Was the over-watering from irrigation, an open hose, a broken sprinkler?
  • If you have observed over-watering at this location in the past, please provide that information also.
Skip to content