- Accessory Structures – If you are considering building an accessory structure, please contact our office for approval of location and height. Zoning Code Section 9 -4D-18.
- Accessory Dwelling Units – Zoning Code Section 9-4D-12.
- Fences and Walls – Zoning Code Section 9-5B-5.
- Flood Zone – The City has an adopted Flood Damage Prevention Ordinance. A Flood Insurance Rate Map is available online at https://msc.fema.gov/portal#.
- Home Occupations – A Home Occupation Permit is required to start a business from your residence. Occupations will be deemed either minor or major depending on the nature of the business conducted. Zoning Codes Section 9-4D-5 and 9-2B-9. Contact our office for assistance.
- Large Day Care Facilities – Day care facilities for 8 to 14 children require review and approval from this office. Large day care facilities are not allowed within one thousand feet of other large day care facilities. Zoning Code Section 9-4D-7.
- Mobile Food Vendors – Zoning Code Section 9-4D-13.
- Signs – The City has an adopted Sign Ordinance. Prior to erecting any sign within the City, please contact our office for approval of size, location, height, and other characteristics. Zoning Code Section 9-5F.
- Temporary Use Permit – Zoning Codes Section 9-2B-4 and 9-4C.